Saturday, January 22, 2011

Precious Moments

Hi there ,here's another card which I have made this few days,Its a colour pencil of a Precious Moments Stamp(sorry is an old retired stamp) but  I love it! Have also used a Snag'em Sweet Love from Imaginisce (It was sitting in my box for sometime,didn't know what to do with it .Now , I am able to use it on this card.And I think it works well with it!)  Have used  Spellbinders die and a ribbon from my stash.And paper is yet another X,mas Collection from DCWV.~It doesn't look so christmassy works well for a Valentine Card.

Would like to enter for these Challenges below
Crafty Cardmakers- Spotlight on Pencils!
Crafty Cardmakers -Challenge 37 - Use Red and a Die cut
Tuesday Throwdown - Valentine

Here's a close up of the card ( sorry for blurr picture)
Have layered the sweet love to add dimension to the card.This stamp looks like a flower with words on it.

2 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet!
    I love the wee image and its coloured perfectly! Love your papers too!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melly Thanks for your sweet comments,love what you have over at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete