Sunday, January 16, 2011

JDA-HeroArts Contest jan 2011


This is a card which I have made for JDA  1st -Hero Arts Contest . I used Hero Arts CG245Classic Fabric Design ,K5298 Blooming Heart and F5493 Hand drawn small flower.I used the sentiment from CL380.
Both the heart and circle were stamped and embossed. The pink strip of paper was actually ~ white paper embossed with clear(F5493) and blended in with Tim Holtz distress ink ~worn lipstick.~It was also added to my layered flower.The paper I used for the circle card  is from a Christmas collection pack from DCWV.The light base background with green poka dots blends in well with the teal embossed fabric design circle and the brick red embossed flower heart.To complete the look of the whole card I masked the centre of the inside of the card ,and stamped F5493 all around it.Finally adding the sentiment ' sending you lots of hugs 'and edged the cover with worn lipstick.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, love the colours you used...and all the stamping.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete