Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello Forever Friends


Hi everyone, its Thursday afternoon at about 1 plus over here in Singapore.Today's card is using decoupage technique to create a card for Forever Friends DT contest.I love F.F bears they were my fave , during my teens..was so happy to find this blog ,Thanks Gemma .I found it on your blog.
I don't really have any FF stamps.Were surprise and happy to know they have been made into stamps.Will try to get my hands on some.....
Okay so ,back to my card, I don't have stamps but I have a calender which I bought long time ago..way back in 1997..can you believed it I still have it!So I cut out the picture and created this card.Not sure if I can use them for this challenge , but its a image of FF bear, so I think its ok.
 I am recycling...


It's he cute! Waving at you to say Hello!

For this card I used plain cardstock.Rub/ sponge on  Distress ink- tea dye and stamp woodgrain print on the cover of the card.To create the look of a wooden house.Cut out two strips of paper -one orange and one pink, glue it on the left side .Cut out the window without bear, add stickles to the window frame.Cut out the lower portion with the flowers and glue it to the card.Add pop dots to the window and glue it on the woodgrain stamped image.Slightly over the portion with the flowers.Then add ribbon , flowers and buttons.



As for the inside of the card ,I cut and layered 2 squares, stamped on text.  Cut out a  strip of paper glue it slightly on part of the ribbon to secure it. Then glue on a layered piece of rectangle paper with flower pattern stamped on.Have also stamped on woograin image and randomly stamped on the flowers for the background.
Would love to send this in Forever Friends Challenge blog  - Monthly Challenge #3 No design papers
and A Spoon Full of sugar - #145 Easter ( yellow flowers and bear so spring/easter feel)



Thanks for popping over and leaving your comments,have a nice day!bye....
 
Materials used
Stamps -Hero Arts S5208 Designer Woodgrain CL380 Truly Appreciated Paper-DCWV cardstock ,old Forever Friends Calender Tool Crop-a-dile~corner chomper, Quckutz dies Embellies-ribbon, flowers, buttons,  stickles and glossy accents .



1 comment:

  1. oh, so cute! i just discovered ff has stamps too! i also remember them from my younger days! only now to find some stamps ...

    ReplyDelete