Friday, March 4, 2011

Dancing with Flowers-Hero Arts

 Hi today I have a few cards which I have used this (CG266-dancing with flowers ) repeatedly to create these cards.All stamps are from Hero Arts.


It all started with this card at the top.I enjoyed mixing and layering different background stamps,I like this college look,I just kept the colours simple-orange and brown tones.Stamps used CG266-Dancing with Flowers (for all 3 cards),S4878-old writing,S5471Large Flower Pattern.S5472 Daisy Outline Pattern,CG251 Small solid Flowers and CG250 Small open Flower.Text from CG277 Friends and Treasures.Have embellished with Hero arts Sunshine Print flowers and one fabric flower from my stash,leaves from Quickutz,have used Martha Stewart daisy boarder punch and added gold liquid pearls.

For the next card,I wanted to add colours , so I stamped many of this CG270-Flower Bird Garden,cut them up and placed them together.( like a jigsaw puzzle)the blue piece is slightly raised with foam dots.Have seen many people using this stamp CG291 Three dotted Flowers, to create layered flowers .Love how it turned out so pretty,I have made one too!Have also used them to decorate the cover and the inside of my card.( they look like orange slices).Text are from CL493 Live Life (Love the text,so lively) CG276 Things ( a good set to have too! ) Have send this card for my locals store -JDA(Junior the Artist)-hero arts Challenge. The theme was silhouette stamp.



 For this card I wanted a it to be just one tone PINK its a zig-zag card co - created by Jennifer and Shari,which Jennifer showed in her Hero Hues Video.( I remember seeing a video of how they came out with this zig-zag card,a year or two years ago.)
Anyway back to this card ,I have used kissing technique ,with dancing with flowers and S5507 Envelope pattern.Have also kissed S5471Large Flower Pattern with S4878-old writing .Have used CG291 Three dotted Flowers, to create layered flowers and randomly stamped to decorate the background of the inside of the card.Have used  F4280 daisy lace (not sure if its retired or not) and a thin ribbon and some e-line pearls to embellish the card.Text from CL493 Live Life and CL380 Truly Appreciated.Will be sending this card for Hero Arts 50 grand challenge over at flicker.




close-up of the layered flowers

Thanks for stopping by,will have a happy news to share with you on my next post....till then bye! 


1 comment: