Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hero Arts SWY

Hi all, I 3 cards to share all using Hero Arts stamps .
1st 2 cards, I am sending in to Hero Arts October 2011 Challenge.
the 3rd card I am sending in for a local challenge,over in Singapore.
My plan was to make a card with the theme of
using non-holiday stamps to create holiday card but I think
 it ended up being Holiday cards theme instead.
Have used Emboss folder Silhouette Vines for all 3 cards
Love how this card turn out.
Oh would also like to sent it in for Charisma Cardz Challenge
 # 42 Embossing ( Heat or Dry)
I have both.

inside of card

close-up
Another card...


Recipe for card
Hero Arts Stamps-
 657772 Silhouette Vines and CL357 Holiday Dolls & CL467 Sprinkle your Holiday
 Paper Hero Hues -
PS622 Foliage Layering Paper
and watercolour paper
Inks
Tim Holtz Distress ink,Memento ink ,white embossing  powder
 Accents
glossy accents,corrugated paper and twine

 we are having a local Hero Arts contest over at JDA (Junior the Artist) in Singapore.
I am late as usual hee...hee...this contest is due 26 Oct.
Go check out this blog if you are staying in Singapore. here
I am sending this card in for the Challenge.
I have recently bought Hero Arts and Sizzix Stamp and Emboss657772 Silhouette Vines
 and stamp and die-cut 657773 Antique Flowers & Butterflies
Love them!So fun to use!
the JDA Hero Arts Challenge is to
Create a card using any Hero Arts stamps from 2011 release,
with a minimum of 3 colours from the rainbow.
I have used red ,orange , yellow, etc...
Recipe for card
Hero Arts Stamps-
657773 Antique Flowers & Butterflies, 657772 Silhouette Vines and CL381 Sweet Wonderful You.
Paper Hero Hues -
Sunshine Layering Paper
and watercolour paper
Inks
Tim Holtz Distress ink,Memento ink and Memento dual Tip Markers
Accents
Coloured Gem and stickles
inside of card

Thanks for popping by
hugs
Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment