Saturday, July 9, 2011

Red ,white and...

Hi all here is another TGF image Miss Anya Hats Off,isn'ts she sweet!
I have used the MM Caseing sketch from Croppixie.
I am sending this card for Anyone for Anya and Friends -Show your Colours!
My is a Patriotic card, My country is Singapore our flag is red and white with a crescent moon and five stars.
And this is my card....
Would like to send it in for these Challenges
Anyone for Anya and Friends - Show your Colours !
Die cut Dreams -#93 Recipe-3 shapes/2colours/1ribbon or a bow
CR84FN Colour Challenge - CR84FN33 ( there is red and white and the distress area looks pink)


I have used DCWV embossed paper,rub on some distress inks(fired brick and barn boor.)
I die cut a circle(Lifestyle) and label 8 die ( Spellbinder), have embossed label 8 die too.
Punched and added stars to her hat,the circle and on the four corners of the card.
Have added white faux stitches,clear gems and a white diamond pattern ribbon and bow.
Have added glossy accents and stickles to the image.
The celebrate stamp is from Grant.

You can see my National flag on the inside of my card.
Stamps are from Grant and HeroArts.


Thanks
Till my next card.....

9 comments:

  1. Such wonderful detail inside and out. Just perfect use of color and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the sweet and sassy image! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and sassy card Doreen! Love the shimmery hat and all the bling! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Doreen. Love the glitter on her hat and shirt! You can never have too much bling in my opinion! Thanks for joining in the Patriotic / Calendar Challenge at Anyone for Anya this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreen, CUTE card inside and out! Especially LOVE the white glitter detail and the embossing! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely adorable, love the texture. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Die cut Dreams challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful car, love all the shapes. Thank you for playing at Die Cut Dreams.

    Hugs Ali x

    PS I would love you to join in my candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card! Fab layout, coloration and colours! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete