Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sweet Lottie


Hi all look at this cutie pie,I just love her she's so adorable! So happy I finally found her!
She's one of the prize I got from Anyone for Anya and Friends Challenge .
Here's my card for today.
I am using The Greeting Farm's Lottie


The is a sketch from TGF Monday Case card challenge over here .
I actually wanted to enter Anyone For Anya & Friend Challenge too , but just miss  it .The colour scheme was red, orange yellow,pink etc.The card base is DCWV embossed cardstock,which I blended in mustard seed and worn lipstick distress inks.Added red paper and a double matted square,which I cut-out a window to peep into the card.( image was too big for the square,and I didn't want to cut her up.She's too sweet!)I then poke holes and did the cross stitches.Added pink lace and ribbon,gems and a double bow.Pink and clear Gems to the 4 corners of the square too.Pop up the text with foam dots.I layered a yellow 15cm Wild Orchid Crafts rose with 2 layers of Prima flowers,made 2 of this flower.


I left the stitches as it wasn't too messy, added a sentiment to secure the ribbon.
On the other side , I added a matting of blank paper with inked edgers over a DP, then added the image painted with distress inks.mustard seed,worn lipstick,fire brick and tumble glass.
Punched and added 2 hearts.
Have Inked the edgers with spun sugar.



Would like to send this in for these Wonderful Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - # It's so Distressing
(using Distress inks ,distress the edgers of the card and painted with distress inks.)



Thanks so much!
Hugs,till the next card!

3 comments:

  1. Love that little red-head. The tilt of the cut-out on the front panel is just great! WOW.. another striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty with sweet colors!

    I had chilli crab yesterday and wanton mee, I still need my chui kuei, i must go get one tomorrow morning at tiong bahru! : )

    ReplyDelete