Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Get well Soon

Hi all, here is a card I made with LOTV stamps.
I have use Deconstructing Jen's Sketch 13
I have rotated the sketch....

I have painted the image with watercolour added stickles and glossy accents to it.
Have added lots of roses from Wild Orchid Crafts (15mm open roses,20mm open roses,),
and embellished with swirls (Tim Holtz dies)and lots of pearls.
I have tuck a little tag behind the image.
 
                                                                                     






For the inside of this card just kept it simple with a sentiment.

Would love to send this card in for these Challenges
Deconstructing Jen's -Deconstructed Sketch 13
Lilly Of The Valley - #108 Roses
Wild Orchid Challenge - #29 Beary Special

Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

  1. this is super cute! LOVE that you rotated the sketch!! thanks for joining us this week for the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your color combo, the glitter and all those flowers! oh, and the secret message too--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the stamp and colors you chose. The glitter is a great touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete