Friday, June 10, 2011

Mini Tilda


Hi all here is my second GD card for Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.
The theme is 3 pattern paper, 3 pearls + ribbon, have fun!
And here is my card.




The sketch for my card is from Wild Orchid Challenge # 25.
I have used Totally Tilda's Challenge - Tilda in Red, White and Blue theme.I have used red and blue cardstock, with pattern paper from Lily bee-French Couture and both sides of the girls paperie's Kitch.I embossed another piece of red cardstock and add it on the base of the card.Matted the Kitch DP over a blue cardstock add 4 red mini brads,ribbons and glue it on.Added faux stitches on the blue cardstock.
 It also fits the theme of Die cuts Dreams -Recipe 3 stamps ,3 flowers and a bow.The three stamps I used are Magnolia -Mini traveling Tilda,and 2 sentiments from Technique Tuesday's Simply You by Ali Edwards.The 3 flowers are red cherry blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts and the blue roses are from Prima.The light blue seam binding ribbon bow is also from WOC.I die cut a circle with Quickuts,added the flowers, bow and ribbon with mini  Traveling Tilda image and 3 pearls.


I kept the inside simple,j ust stamp the sentiment and min tilda in blue and Technique Tuesday text all around.Matted the white paper over a red cardstork and lily bee DP, added 2 stripes of red cardstork paper with faux stitches on.

Would like to send my card to these wonderful challenges
Totally Tilda - Tilda in red , white and blue
Die cuts Dreams- #91 recipe - 3 stamps , 3 flowers and a bow


Thanks for popping by for a look .
Have a great Day!
Till my next card.



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentimenst Doreen lovely sweet R W B Tilda creation...thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall .

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so very cute! I don´t have any mini Tilda stamps but if I do look on your card I ask my self if I maybe need one :o) I´ts so sweet how Tilda is sitting on the ribbon! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is gorgeous, how sweet. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doreen, your card is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,soooo pretty, thanks for joining us at totally tilda...good luck hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Doreen and I love the embossing
    Thanks for joining us girls for the "Totally Tilda Red, White & Blue challenge"
    Hugs Susie Sugar and Liz Marsden xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Doreen, thanks for joinnig us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for entering it in the DCD challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete