Friday, March 4, 2011

Flower power/handmade flower


Hi everyone,for this card I have used the strip of paper( from Dear Lizzy+American Crafts -Enchanted)for my colour inspiration,didn't want to use too much of it ....as I will be adding more flowers.I have made some flowers with quilling technique,and added some gems to decorate it.Tilda is carring some cherries,I have added glossy accents to the cherries and her shoes.Have also added glitter to her dress.


I would love to send this in for these Challenges

Totally Tilda - # 17 Fruity Tilda ( Tilda with Cherries)

 
Thanks for visiting will be back with another post real soon.

4 comments:

  1. very cute homemade flowers. Love the cheery bright colours you have used :)
    Cheers
    Lyndall
    http://www.lyndalls-craft-time.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!!! love your quilling - just gorgeous!!! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fruity Tilda creation lovely colour combo & those quilling embellies are stunning...thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda this wk.

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

    ReplyDelete