Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flutter Anya

Hi Everyone! Love how this card turn out...hope you like it too.


Challenges I would love to enter are :

TGF  - Pop Goes the Challenge
CESChallenge- #20 Angels and Fairies
Wags'n Whiskers- #45 A Fairy Special Challenge!
7 Kids College Fund - # 13 Challenge Yourself ( to make a super cute card )
FairytaleCB - Flowers
the ABC Challenge - M for Magical
Wild Orchid Challenge - 15 Lets get sentimental
Stamp away with me - colour cue 11
  I wanted to make this card using pink,aqua,white and green.Had found this Basic Grey paper which I have bought last week ,the colour is just right for my colour scheme . And its double sided , love double sided paper!!It so versatile to use.I cut out the flower and layered it on the same paper so that I could have the fairy standing on it !To make it Pop!there are some pearls and stickles on the big flower.I have also added leaves and a small white flower . Have randomly chosen  paper with these colours, found this pink My minds eye paper with glitter diamond pattern. After placing the papers together, I realized that it looks like my Quickutz diamond embossing die! So I added it as a background for my card to add some texture to it. Have added a pink ribbon behind the oval sentiment.




closeup of the layering





Materials used
Stamps - TGF~ Anya  Flutter / Fiskars ~ All around quotes  Card- DCWV the Closet Linen cardstock stack ~  Aqua,Pink and Lt Blue  Paper- Basic Grey ~ Cappella; docle / My minds eye~Glittered paper.  Ink pads -Memento Tuxedo black, brown,Ranger Distress inks,,peeled paint, worn lipstick,,old paper Ribbon-pink Punch- Fiskars ,Martha stewart ~ daisy fan, Crop-a-dile~corner chomper, Quckutz dies Embellishments-clear gems, E-line pearls , stickles ,glossy accents and flower.

Okay Bye for now...........till my next card!
Thanks for visiting.


7 comments:

  1. pretty card! i like all the details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, love all layers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pritty! I love the colours! Thank you very much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet, love the papers. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! Love your DP!! Your challenge to make super cute turned out super cute! :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at 7KCF and hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to pay attention to every last detail in every last layer! Wow! I keep seeing something new in every glance! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers and funky patterned papers!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wplus9 Designs!

    ReplyDelete